The Reflexed Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Reflexed Society

Call of Duty Reflex players, welcome to a place to talk and chat while playing your favorite first person shooter.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Couple of things....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadowfan7
Admin
Shadowfan7

Couple of things.... Empty
PostSubject: Couple of things....   Couple of things.... EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 9:00 am

Well, I'm starting to think Jaster may make a better co-leader because of how much more often he is on, and how much action he takes. Also, I wanted to know what everyones k/d ratio is :3

On my main profile, its like 1.25 or somethin. My new profile I started is 1.80. What are you guys'z ratios? DJ smiley
Back to top Go down
https://shadowelites.board-directory.net
JasterRogue1
Admin
JasterRogue1

PostSubject: Re: Couple of things....   Couple of things.... EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 2:39 pm

Wow, didn't see that coming, i'm just wanting to see this clan get more members, and you guys are awesome (even though i can't seem to see half of you guys on the forums Sad )

and my kdr is 1.33, and it is constantly rising....at least as constantly as it can be.....it is kdr, and this is the same profile i learned to play on, so that doesn't help......
Back to top Go down
~ElitE~
Corporal
Corporal
~ElitE~

PostSubject: Re: Couple of things....   Couple of things.... EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 2:48 pm

yeah go Jaster!!! anyways my k/d is 2.54 i can't seem to get it any higher >_>
Back to top Go down
JasterRogue1
Admin
JasterRogue1

PostSubject: Re: Couple of things....   Couple of things.... EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 4:00 pm

ya i seen how amazingly high your kdr is......i am humbled......
Back to top Go down
The SA-X
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
The SA-X

PostSubject: Re: Couple of things....   Couple of things.... EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 9:31 pm

Hmm. I was on more than anyone when this started, was VERY involved, and tried recruiting... well whatever.
my k/d is 1.09 cause before I prestiged I didn't pay attention to it, it was like a .45 when i prestiged (yuk)
Back to top Go down
http://www.galacticfederation.enjin.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Couple of things....   Couple of things.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Couple of things....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Reflexed Society :: Social-
Jump to: