The Reflexed Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Reflexed Society

Call of Duty Reflex players, welcome to a place to talk and chat while playing your favorite first person shooter.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My opinions to make the Shadow Elites the Best fun MWR Clan In history.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fish
Private First Class
Private First Class
Fish

My opinions to make the Shadow Elites the Best fun MWR Clan In history. Empty
PostSubject: My opinions to make the Shadow Elites the Best fun MWR Clan In history.   My opinions to make the Shadow Elites the Best fun MWR Clan In history. EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 11:26 pm

j

Last edited by Fish on Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadowfan7
Admin
Shadowfan7

PostSubject: Re: My opinions to make the Shadow Elites the Best fun MWR Clan In history.   My opinions to make the Shadow Elites the Best fun MWR Clan In history. EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 11:43 pm

hmm....I like the news one......and some of them. But the social is made for off topic talk....I want to keep one chat only, that way there is less confusion and people can come into the chat and talk about whatever......it'd be a boring chat if that weren't the case. bounce bounce bounce bounce So I'll get to work on some of these...what says the rest of you guys? Oh, and as for the scoreboard and point system and all.....I can't make that happen....and I don't much care for the make another alt thing. sorry Crying or Very sad silent
Back to top Go down
https://shadowelites.board-directory.net
Fish
Private First Class
Private First Class
Fish

PostSubject: Re: My opinions to make the Shadow Elites the Best fun MWR Clan In history.   My opinions to make the Shadow Elites the Best fun MWR Clan In history. EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 7:03 pm

I can make it happen. I loved scripts before. But I need to have access to the admin board to do it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My opinions to make the Shadow Elites the Best fun MWR Clan In history.   My opinions to make the Shadow Elites the Best fun MWR Clan In history. Empty

Back to top Go down

My opinions to make the Shadow Elites the Best fun MWR Clan In history.
Page 1 of 1