The Reflexed Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Reflexed Society

Call of Duty Reflex players, welcome to a place to talk and chat while playing your favorite first person shooter.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question about Black Ops

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dbcification
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
dbcification

Question about Black Ops Empty
PostSubject: Question about Black Ops   Question about Black Ops EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 7:50 am

Black Ops is coming out in November. I know that Jaster is getting it, and I am as well... So... Is the clan going to transition over?
Back to top Go down
Bobby
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Bobby

PostSubject: Re: Question about Black Ops   Question about Black Ops EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:51 pm

I have no idea. But I too have pre-ordered it (and got mah free poster cheers ) and will definitely be playing that for a while. The clan may transition over or we may simply add it to our list of games. Too early to tell.

For me, it depends on how good the game is. If it sucks, I'll go back to MWR. If it's awesome, them im gonna stay with that. But most likely, I will transition over to Black Ops.

It only makes sense cause it's what happened with MWR and WAW. Almost every1 went to MWR. No real reason to stay with the past game.

Just my 2 cents.
Back to top Go down
JasterRogue1
Admin
JasterRogue1

PostSubject: Re: Question about Black Ops   Question about Black Ops EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 2:17 pm

Well, for me, it would depend on the quality of the game, and how many members get it. Because if it is big as MWR was, then no doubt we will be the first clan to recruit there. So it goes down to the game itself.
Back to top Go down
The SA-X
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
The SA-X

PostSubject: Re: Question about Black Ops   Question about Black Ops EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 9:41 pm

i am, but for the PS3
Back to top Go down
http://www.galacticfederation.enjin.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about Black Ops   Question about Black Ops Empty

Back to top Go down

Question about Black Ops
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Reflexed Society :: The Shadow Elites-
Jump to: